Shaul's work with our grantee, the Council for Peace and Security, is helping to re-shape the national security discourse in Israel.
The Council comprises 1,100 veterans, high ranking military and security officials, who appear on TV and speak on radio, run courses and tours, and hold public meetings where they share their expert opinion that a permanent status agreement with the Palestinians is an integral part of Israel’s national security agenda.
NIF is proud to partner with Shaul and the Council. By working with Israelis who are among Israel’s most respected security personnel, and who know how crucial the two-state solution is, NIF supports negotiations with Palestinians that don’t mean compromising national security.
Did you miss hearing Shaul in Australia?
- Listen to his interview on RN Breakfast with James Carleton
- Watch his full presentation from Melbourne
- Read through his slides
- Watch his answer to a question on the importance of a moderate national security vision
- Watch his answer to a question on Israel's need for defined, internationally recognised borders
- Watch his answer to a question about obstacles in the Palestinian camp