The cost of the Naomi Chazan Fellowship is $2,500.
We are grateful to the Fellowship’s generous donors whose support allows us to subsidise the cost of participating in the program.
We ask that the amount is paid by December 2023, with flexible payment plans available.
This cost includes:
- All flights, accommodation, insurance, and most meals, during the study tour in Israel
- Domestic flights and accommodation for the introductory retreat
This cost does not include:
- In Israel, the accommodation is shared. If you prefer to stay in your own room you can cover the difference in cost.
- You’re welcome to arrive early or stay on in Israel after the program (or visit Europe on the way home!). We’ll just ask you to cover any difference in cost.
- Early July: Applications close
- Early-mid July: Online interviews
- Mid-late July: Notification of successful applicants
For more information please contact NIF Australia Director of Programming, Max Korman, [email protected]