The cost of the Naomi Chazan Fellowship is $2,500.
We are grateful to the Fellowship’s generous donors whose support allows us to subsidise the cost of participating in the program.
This cost includes:
- All flights, accommodation, insurance, and most meals, during the study tour in Israel
- Domestic flights and accommodation for the introductory retreat
This cost does not include:
- In Israel, the accommodation is shared. If you prefer to stay in your own room you can cover the difference in cost
- You’re welcome to arrive early or stay on in Israel after the program (or visit Europe on the way home!). We’ll just ask you to cover any difference in cost
2022 Application Dates:
- 1 September: All applications due
- Early September: Online interviews
- Mid September: Notification of successful applicants
For more information please contact NIF Australia Program Manager Eve Altman, [email protected].