The cost of the Naomi Chazan Fellowship is $1,900. We are grateful to the Fellowship’s generous donors whose support covers around 75% of the cost of participating in the program.
This cost includes:
- All flights, accommodation, insurance, and most meals, during the study tour in Israel.
- Domestic flights and accommodation for the introductory seminar and round table.
- Additional funding available for professional and communal development support.
This cost does not include:
- In Israel, the accommodation is shared. If a single room is desired the difference in cost will be paid by the fellow.
- While fellows will be able to extend the trip in Israel, any additional costs must be covered by the fellow.
2019 Application Dates:
- 28 April 2019: All applications due
- 3-6 May 2019: Online interviews
- 12 May 2019: Notification of successful applicants