The following information relates to our last program, which was run in June 2019. We'll update this information when we're able to begin with our next cohort.
The cost of the Naomi Chazan Fellowship is $1,900. We are grateful to the Fellowship’s generous donors whose support covers around 75% of the actual cost of the program.
This cost includes:
- All flights, accommodation, travel insurance, and most meals, during the study tour in Israel.
- Domestic flights and accommodation for the introductory seminar and round table.
- Additional funding available for professional and communal development support.
This cost does not include:
- In Israel, the accommodation is shared. If a single room is desired the difference in cost will be paid by the fellow.
- While fellows will be able to extend the trip in Israel, any additional costs must be covered by the fellow.
Suitable applicants will be interviewed over Zoom.