Prime Minister Netanyahu has called Israeli elections for 9 April and we're here to give you the the details on everything that's happening in the lead up.
To keep you up to date on all the machinations – emerging candidates, new parties being formed and some old ones falling away – we’re preparing a series of short videos which covers the issues being discussed, background on the candidates and even the latest polls fresh from Israel.
We’ll be releasing more videos over the coming weeks about some of the other candidates running (and not running!) and share some stories and experience from activists and journalists on the ground in Israel.
- The Corruption Cases Against Netanyahu – New York Times
- Decision Whether to Charge Netanyahu in Multiple Corruption Cases Expected Next Month – Haaretz
- Netanyahu says he won’t step down if indicted, turns up heat on AG – report – Times of Israel
- The case against Netanyahu: Is Israel about to reelect a corrupt prime minister? – Times of Israel
- Poll: Most Israelis Think Decision on Netanyahu Indictment Should Be Announced Before Election – Haaretz
- Ex-IDF chief Gantz unveils new political party ahead of April elections – Times of Israel
- Gabbay: No intention to make Gantz Labor party leader – Jerusalem Post
- Likud readies campaign questioning ‘leftist’ Gantz’s military record – Times of Israel
- Israeli Minister Bashes Top Netanyahu Challenger Benny Gantz for Being 'Silent' – Haaretz
- Political Drama: Senior Israeli Ministers Launch New Right-wing Party – Haaretz
- Israeli Election: Journalist Caroline Glick Joins Bennett and Shaked's New Party – Haaretz
- Gabbay ends Zionist Union partnership with Livni, without warning her in advance – Times of Israel
- Makor Rishon Poll of center-left voters on Labor Party
- 5 Zionist Union lawmakers said to be considering split amid leadership tensions – Times of Israel
- Week #2: Knesset Jeremy’s Weekly Average – KnessetJeremy.com