We are now accepting interns and volunteers to join the NIF Australia team! Interns engage in the work of NIF Australia in a way that develops critical professional skills, offers invaluable experience, enhances CVs, and prepares them for the future.
The close-knit nature of our office in Sydney's CBD allows interns to enjoy hands-on experience with the work that we do. This also enables those already familiar with the professional world to utilise their skills in a meaningful and tangible way.
Interns work on a variety of projects, including event planning, marketing, networking, and researching. NIF Australia also works together with interns to create projects that cater to their unique interests and expertise.
Whether you are seeking to build your professional portfolio for the future or to utilize past experience to contribute to issues of social justice, our intern program is designed to give you the opportunity to help work towards democracy, equality, and a better future for Israel.
We need you to be:
- Familiar with word processing and editing programs, such as Microsoft;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong writing and editing skills, including proficiency in grammar;
- Driven and able to work independently;
- Aligned with NIF’s values, passionate about social justice in Israel;
- Ability to serve as a representative of NIF Australia's values.
It would be great if you are:
- Familiar with Photoshop and digital editing;
- Experienced in editing.
All internships are unpaid.
Apply using the form below: