To apply for the program, you must fill in the application form available at www.nif.org.au/fellowship_apply. Applications must be submitted by March 19, 2017.
The cost of the Fellowship is $1,900. This is heavily subsidised by generous donors, who cover the cost of over 75% of participating in the Naomi Chazan Fellowship.
This cost includes:
- All flights and accommodation, and most meals, during the study tour in Israel
- Domestic flights to the three seminars throughout the year
- Programming resources (including a small budget for Fellows to use) to run initiate programs during the Fellowship
This cost does not include:
- In Israel, the accommodation is shared, if a single room is desired the difference in cost will be paid by the Fellows
- While Fellows will be able to extend the trip in Israel (and even use it as a platform to visit Europe!), any additional costs must be covered by the Fellow